Sunday, September 28, 2008

Party Politics

I wasn't used to all the attention. It had been a week since I had been tapped to fill the senate seat left vacant by one of our party's most venerable politicians, unfortunately brought down by a scandal blown way out of proportion. So what if he was caught texting young boys; it didn't detract from his record of standing up for family values!

Back at the ranch, it had been a crazy time, what with my family thrown into a media circus. I should probably give you a little background. My name is Sophie. I'm first and foremost a happily married mother of three, a God-fearing Christian, and finally, the mayor of a small town in a big, conservative western state. If you follow the news, you've probably figured out who I am - but that isn't important here, I'm just interested in sharing one little piece of my story.

Until the call from the state party leaders, the biggest news item out of this small town was my effort to have some books removed from the town's public library. Now, though, CNN was camped out across the street, and I couldn't go anywhere without being forced to hold an impromptu press conference. Truth be told, I wasn't surprised at their fascination with the story. After all, I would be the first to admit I really wasn't qualified to fill the position. Not that I'd share that with these liberal media bastards...

I guess my style had caught the attention of some of the higher-ups. I was an attractive woman with a reputation of holding firm to the Republican party line. I was an engaging speaker. The camera loved me. I guess I was a perfect antidote for the PR nightmare which the old senator had brought on the state party.

Anyway, this was the setting when last weekend began. I had been invited, and given instructions on how to make the trip undetected by the media, to join a party higher-up and a major donor at a house deep in the woods, where I would be once more grilled on my policy positions, and packed full of information before my first major press conference. With my husband, my rock, on speed dial until he could join me the next day, I made the one-hour drive, arriving just after dark.

After a nice dinner and small talk about state politics, the three of us settled into comfortable chairs in the living room, beer for the men and whiskey for me, and they proceeded to explain their logic in selecting me to appoint for the position.

"I know you may feel unprepared, Sophie, but we trust you. We trust your family, and we trust your politics," John, the party official, explained. Mostly, Bob here thought a woman such as yourself would immediately appeal to a large cross-section of the population, and would be a nice safe choice after the scandal we've just been through. We hope to strengthen our support among women, and frankly, we know you appeal to men of all ages. Right, Bob?" John gestured to the other man, the party donor, clearly the real decision-maker of the two.

"Absolutely. We've been looking for the MILF candidate for years."

I smiled and raised my glass to their bottles, but I couldn't help but be confused. What on earth did 'MILF' stand for? Was this yet another government agency I'd never heard of but would have to learn about in the next two days? I excused myself, running to another room to call my husband.

"Hi, honey," I said sweetly when he answered. "Things are going fine here, I just have one question."

"OK, shoot!"

"What's a 'MILF'?"

"Ooh, um, well, dear, did those guys use the term to refer to you?"

"Yes, is that a good thing?"

"Well, I'll spare you the details, but let's just say they're referring to your sex appeal. I must say, I'm a little nervous, leaving you there alone with a couple of powerful men!"

"Oh, don't be silly. I would never do anything like that without you here to watch!"

His cell phone cut out at that point, so I was left to my own devices, and returned to the living room to join the men, who had moved on to another drink. We continued talking, covering several vital social issues, such as how to keep homosexuals marginalized, before moving on to foreign policy, an area where I really, desperately needed education.

Bob took a few minutes to explain his priorities in those regards, with John nodding his head in agreement every few moments. I took careful mental notes, but was still feeling insecure about whether I could remember all of this new information, whether I could hold my own when talking to the media. I decided it was time to return to a position of comfort.

"So, guys, could we call it a night on the political talk? Maybe get started again in the morning? I really appreciate your confidence in me and the time you're taking to get me prepped, but I think I've had about all I can take for one evening."

"Sure, no problem, Sophie. We can start again in the morning. If you'd like to turn in, the bedrooms are down the hall," Bob said, pointing to his right.

"Well, that's not exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking it might be time I put my mouth where your money is."

"Um, what?"

"Well, you said I was the 'MILF' candidate you'd been looking for - I thought your vote of confidence in me might be worth a little action, right here, tonight."

Before he could speak, I dropped from my chair to my knees, unbuttoning my jacket as I did so, revealing my lacy bra beneath. Both men gasped, and I proceeded to crawl over to Bob, my dark brown hair still in its tidy up-do, my smart glasses still on my nose, but a seductive grin on my face.

Before he could protest - as if he ever would have - I unzipped Bob's slacks and fished his hardening cock out of his boxers. He certainly didn't protest at this point, sliding down in his chair to give me better access as I wrapped my mouth around his shaft. Slowly, gently, I engulfed his entire length, feeling it grow inside my mouth as I licked and sucked. Before long, the tip of his firm cock reached into my throat, and I began bobbing up and down on him, to his obvious satisfaction.

Meanwhile, I heard John's footsteps behind me as he rose from his chair and approached us. My aggressively slutty actions obviously gave him an open invitation to join us, and before long, I could feel his touch. He removed the clip from my hair and gathered my long brown locks in his hands, pulling together a tight ponytail which he used to control my motions on Bob's cock. He kneeled behind me, his body pressing against mine, and I could feel his hard bulge against my ass as I continued pleasuring Bob.

Just as quickly as he had grabbed it, John let go of my hair, and I felt him stand up, and heard his zipper as he freed himself from his slacks. Bob stood up, pulling me with him, and as I continued to suck him off, I felt John position himself behind me. He shoved my tight wool skirt up to my waist and began rubbing me through the fabric of my panties. I quickly responded, gyrating my hips in rhythm to his fingers, and he in turn responded by pushing the panties aside and touching me directly.

I groaned deeply as his fingers reached my skin, and hoped he couldn't wait any longer. John quickly replaced his fingers with his cock, rubbing it against my pussy lips, lubricating himself with my already-flowing juices, before finally pressing into me with one long, gentle motion.

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned, the sound muffled as my mouth was still busy on Bob's throbbing cock. We continued in this position for a few minutes, John fucking me from behind as I sucked off Bob. We then made a quick switch, as I turned around, allowing Bob to now take me from behind as I licked my own juices from John's even more impressive cock.

We switched once more, gradually increasing the intensity of both fucking and sucking, before Bob and John suddenly noticed that my husband had arrived and was standing in the corner of the room. Both men froze, horrified that he would be upset, fearing the worst - the jealous husband uncovering, and then leaking to the press, yet another Republican sex scandal.

But soon, they picked up on our vibe. The fact that I continued to bob up and down on whichever cock was in my mouth at that moment, I can't frankly remember. The fact that my husband Bill was now stroking himself at the sight of his wife pleasuring two men simultaneously.

"Don't worry," Bill said, "we won't make the mistake the last guy did, the mistake of getting caught! I know how hot Sophie is, and it's even hotter to share her."

Before either man could cum, it was time to change positions again. This time, I wanted Bill to be part of the action. I guided John to lie on the floor beneath me, while I lowered myself onto his hard cock and rode him slowly. Bob knelt behind me and began probing my ass with his fingers, preparing it for something larger - his eager cock.

I tightened at first, but looked deep into my husband's approving eyes and relaxed, allowing two of Bob's fingers to slide easily into my virgin hole as he spread my ass cheeks apart. While Bill began to peel off his clothes, Bob replaced his fingers with the tip of his cock, pressing it gently against my asshole as I continued to ride John, more slowly now.

Before I knew it, two cocks were pressing into me at once - a major donor and a party official plowing into me, their MILF candidate of choice, as I panted in a combination of pleasure and pain. Bill's cock was already jutting out from his body, as he was obviously overwhelmed at the sight of his wife being taken by two strange men.

I looked at him longingly, motioning for him to come closer, and I sucked his cock into my mouth as soon as I could reach it. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me down onto his entire shaft, my nose reaching his belly as the tip of his cock entered my throat. I could hardly breathe, my mouth full of cock as the other men began pounding my pussy and ass more fiercely.

My first orgasm hit at that moment, my senses completely overwhelmed as these three middle-aged men pounded their cocks into my eager holes. I lost all control, spasming violently, but held in place by their rhythmic thrusts as they each reached towards their own climaxes.

John was the first to cum, as I felt his cock jerk inside my pussy just as my own climax had subsided. He remained inside of me as Bob continued to pound my ass, all of my initial pain now gone. After another few moments, he pulled out of me and shot his load all over my back, his warm, sticky cum dripping down my ass cheeks.

I now devoted all of my attention to Bill's cock, expertly stroking his shaft with one hand and fondling his balls with the other, just as he had trained me to do in years of practice. All of his length pressed into my mouth with each of his rapid strokes. As he fucked my mouth, I continued to gather pleasure from the cocks still buried inside my pussy and ass, gyrating my hips as I moved with each stroke.

I came again, this orgasm more powerful than the first, groaning and gasping around my husband's cock as the waves of pleasure overcame me. This pushed him over the edge as well, as he pulled out of my mouth and shot his ample load all over my face and chest. Still catching my breath, I revelled in the naughtiness of the moment, my first foursome with three cocks filling my waiting holes.

Clearly, we weren't holding ourselves to the standard of the morality our party liked to legislate on others. What happened in meetings behind closed doors could remain just there.

"Well, Sophie," John said once we had pulled ourselves away from our orgy, you've clearly shown that you can take it from all angles. I think you're ready to face the press now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment